At S57 Health & Wellbeing Clinic we recommend the latest treatment, Verrutop topical solution for effective verruca removal.
*We also offer other Podiatry techniques.
What Are The Benefits of Verrutop?
- It’s one of the fastest ways to remove a verruca.
- It’s one of the most pain-free ways of removing a verruca.
- It’s 90% effective on people who have between 3 and 6 treatment sessions.
- It is a treatment for both adults and children as young as 6 years old.
- It leaves no visible wound and does not damage the skin.
What Can I Expect At S57 Health and Wellbeing Clinic?
When you book into our Brighton & Hove clinic you will receive:
- A 45 minute initial consultation with our expert Podiatrist to take information regarding your health and to qualify whether you are suitable for Verrutop treatment.
- Providing all is well, we’ll be able to prep you (verruca debridement) and give you your first treatment immediately.
- …followed by a maximum of 6 follow up treatments every 10-14 days (the average number is 3).
How Much Does It Cost?
£48 for the initial consultation without Verrutop treatment.
£60 for the initial consultation and first Verrutop treatment.
£50 for the follow up appointment and Verrutop treatment.
Example: Consultation + 3 treatments = £160
How many appointments will I need?
The average number of treatments needed to cure a verruca is between 3 and 6.
What should I do between treatments?
To help ‘dry up’ the verruca, you can dab the treated area with surgical spirit twice daily between clinic appointments. Try to avoid hot, long soaks in the bath.
What if the initial consultation doesn't allow me to progress with Verrutop?
If any issues are found during your 45 minute initial consultation that prevents you from having this procedure, our Podiatrist will offer you alternative Verruca Removal options and you will only be charged for the initial appointment.
Can children have this procedure?
Verrutop is available for children as young as six years old.